[evlatests] ConfigMapper test data

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at nrao.edu
Tue Dec 22 14:44:08 EST 2009

For those who care about the polarization convention:

In this dataset there were 2 antennas, 8 and 15, which had obvious
problems in the bandpass on the LCP side. Michael suggested we use
the opportunity to check which way the polarization is labelled.

The answer is that in AIPS, (after going through CASA exportuvfits),
it is in the same sense as the baseline label, i.e.

stokes 'RL' on baseline 1-2 is RCP ant1 x LCP ant2.

I dont know what the phase convention is on the RL fringes -
presumably the global phneg applies to cross-hands as well?