[evlatests] first results for ea07

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Tue Aug 18 20:15:04 EDT 2009

Fringes were obtained only at C band.
But, polarizations were swapped for AC; not for BD.

At X band there is no hint of correlated signal.  I doubt
that that can be attributed to poor pointing or delays.
Rob told me that there was no switched power at X band
but that it worked in other respects.  That does not seem
to be the case.

No power in the downconverter for K or Q bands.  Rob tells
me that the necessary wiring will be installed tomorrow.

Test time starts after lunch on Wednesday.  I will be happy
to look at it again whenever it is ready.