[evlatests] first results for ea07

Rob Long rlong at nrao.edu
Tue Aug 18 20:49:18 EDT 2009

I have a hunch that the A and C cables are swapped on the transfer
switch in the LO rack.  I will make sure this gets checked tomorrow as
well as verifying that available receivers are working.  We had a long
day trying to get the deformatters happy, so Doug and I didn't make it
to antenna 7 until 4:30.  Hopefully, I will get to look carefully at the
rest of ant 7 in the morning.

Rob