[evlatests] All better!

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Thu Jan 24 14:32:49 EST 2008

    Timing and synchronism now seem to be properly reestablished on the
array.  A short fast-dump stress test at X-band shows all antennas
working nominally.    IFs A and C seem now to be properly accepting
Fluke commands (or -- they were left by the last observation at an
appropriate value).    Sensitivities look normal.

    Except:

    There were three correlator disorganization-dropouts during the 15
minute observation -- a frequency of occurrence never seen before.  (To
remind -- the entire array goes incoherent at some time, which continues
until the next ten-second tick, followed by 10 seconds of no data,
followed by resumption of good data.  This condition is never flagged.)

    We are now running the standard all-band stress test over the lunch
hour.  Results from this will be reviewed after I eat ...