[evlatests] More bad news ...

Michael Rupen mrupen at nrao.edu
Mon Jan 7 16:23:22 EST 2008

One additional datum (from an X-band continuum run a couple hours ago) -- the
data on VLA-EVLA baselines look fine.  So this is some EVLA-EVLA only problem.

Phases look fine, even on EVLA-EVLA baselines, though the phases (on VLA
as well as EVLA...) are less stable than I would have predicted based on
API rms of 5.2 degrees (I see 50-ish degree variations over a minute at X
band).  This is purely an amplitude effect.

According to AIPS, Tant on the VLA antennas is 30-40 K; EVLA antennas
are about twice as high.

Blah.

           Michael