[evlatests] ea09 not ready yet

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Fri Dec 19 19:26:09 EST 2008

The oeprator reported that the antenna servo problems were repaired
and the antenna could be tried.  There are still several problems.

The polarizations are swapped for the L band receiver.  I was not
able to tell about C band or X band because of other problems.
More progress can be made once this is fixed.

It appears that, at least at L band, the subreflector rotation
setting is about 150 deg away from the value reported last week.
Again, I could not verify this at the other bands.  I will look
at the bookeeping to make sure there have been no transcription
errors.

No hint of correlated data was seen at C or X band.