[evlatests] new ops software (v1.5.5)

Rich Moeser rmoeser at nrao.edu
Fri Dec 19 18:36:09 EST 2008

I now have two versions of the ops software...

Instructions for machines running Java 6:

	1. Point your browser to http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/asg-internal/software/evla
	2. Select the "Launch" button next to "LATEST (Use this version on machines running Java 6)".
	3. The download should begin.

	--OR--

	1. Select this link
	http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/asg-internal/software/evla/stable/ets-1.5.5-19dec2008/ets.jnlp
	and the download will begin automatically.

Instructions for machines running Java 5:

	1. Point your browser to http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/asg-internal/software/evla
	2. Select the "Launch" button next to "LATEST (Use this version for Windows, Macs, and RHEL4 boxes running Java 5)".
	3. The download should begin.

	--OR--

	1. Select this link
	http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/asg-internal/software/evla/stable/ets-1.5.5-j5-19dec2008/ets.jnlp