[evlatests] transition to WIDAR in 2009

Mark McKinnon mmckinno at nrao.edu
Wed Dec 17 13:42:48 EST 2008

Considering the presentations we're giving this week on
EVLA capabilities and shared risk observing, I attempted
to summarize the details of the transition to WIDAR in
CY2009 in the attached note. What I have described in the
note should be considered as our current best estimate/default
plan. The details of it can be discussed further (I would
appreciate corrections to errors I made in the note).

If people think it would be useful, I can present this at
the January transitions meeting to get more input and refine
the plan.

MM