[evlatests] More on 12.5 MHz noise

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Thu Apr 17 12:41:54 EDT 2008

    Ken says all this is possible -- *in principle*.

    I've just reloaded some 1995 'PA', 12.5 MHz BW, data, and calibrated
it.  The results are simply perfect.  All histograms are identical, and
correct, for all combinations and correlators.  The only differences
between these data and the current sets are the correlator controller,
the Modcomps, and the integration time.

    Only one of these can be modified now, so I'm right now trying a
test where I vary the integration time.

    Rick