[evlatests] E+VLA Antenna flags gone again.

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at nrao.edu
Thu Apr 17 13:15:57 EDT 2008

Another baselines run, apr 17, IAT 03:28 to 08:28. I loaded the
data with online flags applied, to reject off-source & slew times.

NO antenna, VLA or EVLA,  has any flags applied.

Data from April 02 does not have this problem (before the latest
executor update)

Data from march 6 (just after the previous executor update) had the
same problem as now, but ONLY VLA antennas had missing flags. That
was traced (I'm quoting from memory, so I may have it warped) to a
change in the alerts server and fixed by Rich Moeser.

Vivek.