[evlatests] Phase Conjugated Holography Data!

Walter Brisken wbrisken at nrao.edu
Thu Oct 11 13:25:40 EDT 2007

I think this "conjugation" is expected.  The phase should always be
phase_2 - phase_1 (or the opposite) where phase_2 is the signal phase on
the higher numbered antenna, and phase_1 is for the lower numbered one.
The correlator does not know that holography is happening (at least I
think that is the case). This certainly has always been the case.  uvhol
is probably the proper place to "un-conjugate" the phases.  With the new
averaging feature in UVHOL this will be especially important!

-W