[evlatests] antenna 19 works, and other news

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Tue May 15 20:02:17 EDT 2007

Antenna 19
Fringes on AC without too mucj trouble but the polarizations
are backwards.  I will not try to set delays or anything else
until that is fixed and any other work the systems people want
to do is complete.

Antennas 23 and 17 moved
And both work.  Delay estimates were not too far wrong.  Phases
seem stable enough over a few minutes to tens of minutes to
make me thing we have nothing wrong wiht fringe rotation at
higher fringe frequencies than heretofore used.  Only L, C
and X band have been looked at.  Pointing may not be good
enough for useful work at K or Q bands.

Antenna 26
The C band receiver was installed and works.  Delays and BD
attenuator levels have been set.  Collimation will have to
be measured and focus set.  IF C amplitudes, and SD as well,
are not very stable suggesting a DTS problem.  I can't remember
if Rob and Jim addressed this before the day was over.

There were various little problems with unmoved antennas that were
fixed during the day.