[evlatests] C-band, now both IFs

Dan Mertely dmertely at nrao.edu
Wed Mar 21 15:52:01 EDT 2007

Gustaaf:

Did your experiment do full Stokes?  If so,
would it be possible to compare the RR & LL data to
RL & LR data, if it is available?  I am curious to know
whether the polarization goes to hell above 5 GHz & below
4.5 GHz--it should.  We still have a narrow band
(4.5 - 5 GHz) polarizer in this EVLA interim system.
The amplitude data may be OK, but polarization
purity should go bad outside the core range.

-Mert