[evlatests] project codes: special warning for AK634 and maybe others

Bryan Butler bbutler at nrao.edu
Fri Jun 29 23:24:31 EDT 2007

there was a problem with the .OBS file being converted by dynamic.  tom called
me, and i'll be looking into it shortly, once he points me to the appropriate
.OBS file...

yet another indication that we need to be running obs2script as part of fetch.
that'll be highest on my list when i get back from vacation.

	-bryan