[evlatests] project codes: special warning for AK634 and maybe others

Walter Brisken wbrisken at nrao.edu
Fri Jun 29 21:35:10 EDT 2007

I claim my fix for project codes is working.  FILLM over the last 2 hours
shows:

FILLM2: Program = APEVLA; Tape revision number =   30.
FILLM2: PROGRAM ID HAS CHANGED FROM 'APEVLA' TO 'DYNAMI'
FILLM2: PROGRAM ID HAS CHANGED FROM 'DYNAMI' TO 'AK634 '

APEVLA comes from subarray 001ape_000.54280.9725416088

ak634 comes from dynamic-029.54281.027946064816

I was a bit perplexed about "DYNAMI" though.  This is, I believe, actually
the first part of project AK634.  If this is so the observer should be
notified to make sure that he/she gets all the data in the archive for
this project.  I talked to Tom Briscoe, VLA operator, and he mentioned
that this was because he had trouble running it with all the antennas and
resorted to a pre-converted file using a version of obs2script that
predates the fix to naming.  Thus it took on its filename-based project
code of "dynami".  Since the other files are working OK I suggest that
perhaps all the files waiting in the dynamic queue get rerun through
obs2script.  I don't understand the way this data path works though and
wish for someone more knowledgable to suggest the correct course of action
here.

-Walter