[evlatests] Missing Modcomp-Free data

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Tue Jun 12 10:13:37 EDT 2007

    My Modcomp-free tests yesterday contained both continuum and line
observations.   The continuum observations were first, followed by the
line observations.

    Because the file was late in starting (Ken was doing some 'tweaking
up'), the first two observations -- continuum for P and L bands -- were
missed.  To pick these up, I submitted a second file, to follow the first.

    When I filled all the data this morning from the archive, I find
there is a large gap -- from 21 12 04 through 21 47 30, IAT.  The only
line observation that I got was the first one (Q-Band).  The data picks
up again at the beginning of the 2nd file (which I presume restarted the
system).