[evlatests] Missing Modcomp-Free data

Walter Brisken wbrisken at nrao.edu
Tue Jun 12 10:43:08 EDT 2007

It appears there were two subarrays going at this time:

   VlaCorrMode: 0xb2d1d600
     Int Time: 0.416667 seconds = 8 WG cycles
     Mode : [    ] [    ]
     bwCodes = 4444
   Subarrays: 0xb2d1d3d0
     1 : 983pevl.54262.857338263886
     2 : sysstartP.54262.882933368055
   ScanInfo: 0xb2d22b90
     Name = 0542+498
     RA =   5.710038
     Dec =  49.852009
     Receiver: AC = unknown  BD = unknown
     Freq: AC =   325.9375  BD =   320.0000
     Start (LST) = 0.325022
     Start (MJD) = 54262.902164
     Subarray = 983pevl.54262.857338263886
   ScanInfo: 0xb2d22168
     Name = 3C147
     RA =   5.710038
     Dec =  49.852008
     Receiver: AC = unknown  BD = unknown
     Freq: AC =   325.9375  BD =   320.0000
     Start (LST) = 0.305873
     Start (MJD) = 54262.883067
     Subarray = sysstartP.54262.882933368055

This alone is probably not the cause of the missing data, but there were
some other complications like changing from line to continuum.

The "unknown" band above is a bug (now fixed) in idcaf.  This alone
wouldn't have prevented data.  I was under the impression that the band
was called 330MHz.  What is 74MHz called?

-Walter