[evlatests] Modcomp-Free -- C Band

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Mon Jun 11 19:11:10 EDT 2007

    The news is mostly good here.

    Antenna 5 had an (accidental!) 1-degree pointing error -- no data.
    Antenna 24 was out of the array.
    Antennas 19 and 21 have no receivers.

    All other antennas worked well.

    Some peculiar problems occured on IF D, antennas 10, 14, 15, 20, 22
and 28.  Ken thinks this may be a correlator problem.

    All phases were great, other than the 'slopes' and 'cups' that I've
noted before.

    Some antennas show curious amplitude behavior on longish (10 seconds
to a few minutes) time scales.  Some of these clearly correlate with
Tsys changes.  I'm plotting out these, and will report back later on this.