[evlatests] EVLA

Rob Long rlong at nrao.edu
Wed Jul 25 19:26:26 EDT 2007

The antennas are working again.  We still have no idea why the L302s all
quit talking at the same time, but we'll see what happens when we run
that same file.

Ant 23's phone is working again (for the moment), but it looks like it
will need to replace the VO/IP phone box in the MCB rack.  Also, the
network connection is working fine in 23.  The uplink cable from the
media converter to the hub was missing (?) but has been replaced and
works fine.

Ant 11 had water in the vertex room which messed up the smoke detector
thus causing power to trip off (as designed).

Rob