[evlatests] AR642 30jun07: ok for 17mins, dead for remaining 40mins

Michael Rupen mrupen at nrao.edu
Mon Jul 2 10:05:52 EDT 2007

Hi Ken,

   I successfully loaded all the data using on-line FILLM.  The problem
is that the data loaded are mostly useless.  The project code problem would
show up as no data whatsoever.  I've run into that one as well ;)

   I did note the lack of a calibrator code and the difference in naming
conventions for fast-switching scans, both of which are annoying.  I didn't
bother mentioning those since they are known problems.

   I realize fast switching stresses the system somewhat, but this is a very
important mode for A configuration, and I'd rather stress the system now,
injuring data for "us locals", than have this hit more widespread and less
wary observers later...

   Cheers,

           Michael