[evlatests] [Fwd: Re: Latest Correlator Room Control Access Document]

Doug Gerrard dgerrard at nrao.edu
Thu Dec 20 12:28:33 EST 2007

Attached is the latest version of the Correlator Room Controlled Access
document (version 4) and it can be found at
\\Filehost\evla\techdocs\correlator\Correlator_room

It combines the Cleanliness and ESD procedures into one document.  There
should be training at the end of January after everyone has had time to
review the document.