[evlatests] Antenna 21 Tsys

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Wed Apr 4 17:29:19 EDT 2007

    Some parts of antenna 21 do work.  I see decent (or at least
plausible) system temperature reports from most bands.

    Band      A          B      C          D
--------------------------------------
    P            0         0         0         0
    L         48         51      110      54
    X         57        59       61        61
    K         74         72     800      60

     Other than P-band (all zeros), and IF 'C', values are plausible
(albeit a little high).  The proper Tcals are likely not in the database
yet, so the high numbers are likely not worrisome.
    The real puzzle is why the correlator gives me only blanks at P, L,
and K band.  It acts like it's been told NOT to correlate the data.  Is
there some switch somewhere that needs to be turned on?