[evlatests] antenna 26

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Fri Sep 29 13:01:55 EDT 2006

I tried to get antenna 26 working well wnough to include in
the pointing run tonight, but, perhaps, without much success.

When I started the IF C sampler was off.  I was able to turn
it on and it behaved fine during the time I used the antenna.
Rob stopped by and I learned that he is already aware of this.

I then tried to get the pointing organized, but only was able
to confuse myself because there was another executor besides
mine commanding the antenna.  Eventually that was realized and
a little progress was made.  The pointing is improved, but the
antenna still is down in power by somewhere between a factor
of four and eight from what we expect.  It is possible that we
are pointed on a sidelobe, or it is just that there is something
else wrong.

I will ask to have the antenna included in baseline and pointing
runs tonight and hope for the best.