[evlatests] antenna 26

Jim Jackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Wed Sep 13 11:33:50 EDT 2006

Rob is going to check the connections to the T304 inputs to see if RCP is
being fed to both units.   He is also going to check to make sure the
fibers on the deformatters are not swapped between the high and low
channels - Mike Revnell just showed me FFT plots that seem to suggest this.

I'm not sure what to do about the L302 synthesizers. We seem to be having
this AGC problem with a few of them that are currently in the lab. We don't
currently have any L302's that work sufficiently well to replace it or the
second unit in 24.  Rob is swapping another RevA L302 into Antenna 16 IF BD
today.

Jim