[evlatests] status, Sept 11 2006

Steven Durand sdurand at nrao.edu
Tue Sep 12 18:01:27 EDT 2006

Ken
We will go look at 18s X Band again on Wed.  maybe there is a leak

Do you think 16s C band has water in it too?

The switched power on ant 13 for bands L X Q all operate off the same
power supply so it is possible that the power supply is sad.  But C band
has its own power supply so if the SD problem includes C band then we
should look at timing.  If Not then we need to look at something else.
Ken did your data include C band?