[evlatests] VLA baselines. IFA strange.

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at nrao.edu
Tue Oct 24 20:01:48 EDT 2006

Thanks Ray; perhaps what I am about to say is now moot, but
here goes:

It appears the amplitudes on baselines to antenna 10 were high,
and the phases strange, till things settled down after 12:30 UT.
Amplitudes on baseline 9-10 were particularly high, and the
phases zero, before the 'fix' described by Ray Ferraro below.

In case this was a correlator (or correlator controller) problem,
I have saved some plots/listings to show Ken when he returns.

V.