[evlatests] VLA baselines. IFA strange.

Ray Ferraro rferraro at nrao.edu
Tue Oct 24 19:12:27 EDT 2006

	There were some strange results coming out of Ant. 10, DCS 15, IFA
early this morning, 10/24/06. The VLA operator swapped the sampler with
a spare around 6 am MDT. This may have fixed the problem. See work order
C119264. However, the symptoms described, SxS = -.779 for IFA on the
baseband overlay, are not typical of a sampler failure. We will have to
keep an eye on it. Thanks.
		Ray