[evlatests] Antennas 23 and 18

Jim Jackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Mon Nov 20 18:30:14 EST 2006

Rob and I worked on antennas 18 and 23 today.

Antenna 18 had a broken SCLK fiber inside the UX converter. It has been
replaced and K and Q bands seemed to be working when we left the site.

Antenna 23 IF-A had two loose fiber connectors on the deformatter between
the optical receivers and the face plate.   IF-C had the center and low
channel fibers swapped.  These have been corrected.  IF's AC should be
working on Antenna 23 at X-band.  IF's BD are awaiting an L302-2 synthesizer.

Jim