[evlatests] K and Q band

Jim Jackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Thu Nov 16 19:17:14 EST 2006

The K-band receiver was removed from Antenna 26.  For some reason the
calibration seemed to change between the lab and the antenna.  It has been
brought back to be checked out and recalibrated.  The acceptance testing of
this antenna is delayed until this is fixed.

I just checked the UX converter and M301 in Antenna 18.  For some reason
the power was commanded off in the UX converter.  I have turned it back on
- it should work now.  Unfortunately when it is not obvious when this
happens.  George and Hichem made a change to the T302 to help with this but
I'm not sure it migrated into the T303.  I'll talk to them about it.

Jim