[evlatests] EVLA hardware

Rob Long rlong at nrao.edu
Tue Nov 14 19:09:10 EST 2006

Ant 26 has a new M301 installed and working.  L and K-bands should be
working again on this antenna.

We installed a new L301-1 into ant 13 today.  This synthesizer was
intermittently "going away", but claiming to still be locked at the
correct frequency.  A MIB reboot would fix the problem for some random
number of hours, but the module would eventually fail again.  This would
be my prime suspect for failure to fringe at any band other than X.

When we looked into ant 24's B/D problem, we couldn't find anything
obviously wrong with the hardware.  After confirming the ant 24 B/D low
power problem, we were waiting to see if Ken found anything obviously
wrong.  We will take a closer look into this tomorrow.