[evlatests] EVLA hardware

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Tue Nov 14 19:16:44 EST 2006

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006, Rob Long wrote:

> When we looked into ant 24's B/D problem, we couldn't find anything
> obviously wrong with the hardware.  After confirming the ant 24 B/D low
> power problem, we were waiting to see if Ken found anything obviously
> wrong.  We will take a closer look into this tomorrow.

To avoid confusion, I want to explicitly state that
I mean low fringe amplitude here.  The power in the
T304, using the sampler RMS as a proxy has looked
normal in both B and D.

At the moment the MIB in the 24D deformatter seems
not to be responding even though we same to be getting
a signal through it.