[evlatests] EVLA hardware

Rob Long rlong at nrao.edu
Wed Jul 12 20:23:32 EDT 2006

Antenna 14 has the L301 reinstalled and all 4 IFs functioning.

Antennas 13 and 18 have the newest version (shielded PCB) of the T304s
installed in IF-A.

The T304 from antenna 18 was brought back to investigate a suck-out in
the passband.

Two older versions of T304s were installed into IFs B & D in antenna 24,
but we forgot that the L302-2 had been pulled several weeks ago for
troubleshooting another problem.  We should be able to install the
L302-2 tomorrow and provide 4 IFs at ant 24.

Antenna 18 had the T5-D replaced today due to low gain/high noise floor.

Some attenuators were missing on antenna 24's IF cables and the T5-C
looked 'flaky'.  We replaced the T5, installed the attenuators and
checked levels.  We believe that ant 24 is working, but please let me
know next time it is used.

Rob