[evlatests] Antenna Test Calendar - New Web Test Site

Pat Van Buskirk pvanbusk at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Jan 26 11:24:37 EST 2006

Stephan has found a very nice calendar which seems to work nicely for
the EVLA antenna test schedule. It is located on:

http://webtest.aoc.nrao.edu/antres/

You can view any of the calendars without a username or password. If you
would like a username so that you may schedule events, please let me
know. Instructions for adding an event are included on the login page.

In a week or so, we will be moving this to a production web server. At
that time, I'll send out a notice with the new url.

Cheers,
Pat

--
Acceptance is not submission. It is acknowledgement of the facts of a
situation, then deciding what you're going to do about it.

Kathleen Casey Theisen