[evlatests] Ant 14

Rob Long rlong at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Jan 18 18:17:39 EST 2006

To all concerned,

      Kelly Greene called this morning as I was on my way to several
meetings and said he was going to weld on ant 14's racks.  He asked if
he should kill power to the electronics racks and I told him that he
should and how to do it.  I always tell people to check with Pat/Peggy
to get on the schedule and be sure they are not interrupting someone
else.  I didn't see anything on the schedule, so I figured that we would
verify that everything came back up when Kelly was done.  I then ran off
to my meetings and did not let people know that Kelly was doing this;
for this I apologize.  We either need to prohibit work on the antenna if
not on the schedule, or come up with another way to communicate that
work is being done on maintenance days (?)

Rob