[evlatests] Ant 14

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Jan 18 18:38:44 EST 2006

> We either need to prohibit work on the antenna if
> not on the schedule, or come up with another way to communicate that
> work is being done on maintenance days (?)
>
> Rob

I don't think we should prohibit unannounced work on maintenance
days.  If it is necessary to do tests on a maintenance day, it
is the testers who will have to accomodate their work to other
activities.

My concern was that the antenna seemed very dead and noone
I could find was able to explain why.  In case it had decided
on its own to stop working I thought somebody should look into
it before tomorrow.

Ken