[evlatests] EVLA antenna locations

Terry Cotter tcotter at nrao.edu
Mon Aug 14 18:53:20 EDT 2006

I suppose that this is directed more at Rick and Frazer but everyone at
least needs to know what the decision is going to be. We need a
*guideline* on how to fill out the array with EVLA antennas. I assume
that we will not want to load one arm with more EVLA antennas than
another arm. We are currently having some difficulty because the
location of certain EVLA antennas and the backend racks they use are not
on the same arm. At present, we will need to move an EVLA antenna to the
north arm from the west arm or we will have to undo the D-rack mod and
modify another D-rack on the west arm.