[evlatests] Antenna 18

Rob Long rlong at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Apr 21 12:52:50 EDT 2006

The L305 in antenna 18 was definitely out of sync.  I had cycled power
on the L305 while troubleshooting a "no 9.6 Hz signal" to the frontend.
  The problem was actually a pushed pin in the FE rack, but I forgot to
resync the L305 when I was finished.  Sorry!

The L302-1 had been swapped the day before, but seemed to be working
fine while I was in the antenna.

Rob