[evlatests] More notes from April 11

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at aoc.nrao.edu
Tue Apr 11 18:51:45 EDT 2006

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006, Barry Clark wrote:

> I rather suspect that Ken is so used to this sort of shenanigans that he
> would have taken care of all of it in the first hour and not bothered to
> mention it.  But when he isn't present, the system does seem rather fragile.

I am not so sure about that.  What I read yesterday and today sounds
rather more exciting than what I usually see.  I ocassionally fail, but do
try to catalog the problems I see; partly to let people know what ain't
working and partly so others will have an idea what to look for when these
things happen.

Ken