[evlatests] Friday L band

Barry Clark bclark at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Apr 7 16:51:31 EDT 2006

We were going to try pointing at L band in a subarray.  Didn't work.

1.)  Modcomps appear to require at least one VLA antenna in a subarray
or they don't record data.

2.)  System was feeling not at all well at L band.
    Antenna 13 AC - Large phase wind.
    Antenna 13 BD - Low amplitude, but stable
    Antenna 14 BD - No fringes.  In fact, no power at the T5.  Tried
                    rebooting both L302 and L301 (which looked OK), still
                    no fringes
Antenna 16 and antenna 14 AC worked nominally.

I checked delay on 13 BD - low anplitude is not due to a delay error.