[evlatests] EVLA, April 6.

Jim Jackson jjackson at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Apr 6 19:44:05 EDT 2006

I concur with Rick's assessment.

I just checked the L302-2 synthesizers in Antennas 13 and 14.  The one in
Antenna 14 was not locking at the frequency it was being set to by the
currently running script.  I rebooted it's MIB, waited for the script to
re-command it and it now seems to be locked. For whomever is looking at the
data from the current script (551tstgm.obs) - it was around 5:30PM local
when I did this. Hopefully IF's B&D on Antenna 14 improved - assuming the
antennas aren't stowed for wind. The L302 in Antenna 13 looks fine at the
moment.

As for 18C - the only thing I notice at the moment is that the RMS on IF-C
is running 12-13 which is a little high. At the same time IF-A is 9-10.
That doesn't seem to be enough difference that it would be totally dead but
I suppose anything is possible.

Jim