[evlatests] EVLA, April 6.

Rick Perley rperley at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Apr 6 18:29:01 EDT 2006

    Some of this can be explained easily:

    1) Ant 18 has only IFs A and C, so nothing from B or D can be expected.

    2) Ant 18 has no LSC converter, so no L or C band data can be expected.

    3) Ant 18 has no C band receiver either.

    4) The lack of B or D data from antennas 13 or 14 would (I think) be
caused by a non-functioning L302-2.  This needs to be looked into.

    5) The only remaining mystery is the lack of data from antenna 18C.
There should be something here, since good data from 18A was obtained.
This needs to be followed up upon.

    Unhappily, the winds are still howling up at the site.  We continue
to wait ...