[evlatests] Antenna status

Rob Long rlong at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Sep 28 20:30:59 EDT 2005

We installed the new M304 in ant 14 today and all modules now
communicate with slot ID.

A new T304 is installed into 14B and seems to be working fine.

4 new DTS modules are installed on ant 14 and fortunately 75% of them
work!  IFA has an optical power problem we will troubleshoot early
tomorrow.  The other IFs appear to be working.

We re-synced the L305 in both antennas and rebooted the L302 in ant 16.
  This seems to have fixed the problem with the L302-1 as we could not
break the synthesizer for the remainder of the day!

Rob