[evlatests] EVLA Antenna status - 7 Sept

Tom Baldwin tbaldwin at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Sep 8 12:50:34 EDT 2005

Yesterday we isolated a fiber break in the control building that was
prventing an ethernet connection to antenna 16.  It is presently connected
with spare fiber.  Antenna 13, 14 and 16 had active ethernet connections
yesterday before 4pm.  This morning we found the inverter that drives the
ethernet switches in antenna 14 had died.  The inverter has been replaced
and at this time all three antennas' ethernet connections are up.

Tom