[evlatests] Test plots off the evla web page

Mark Claussen mclausse at nrao.edu
Thu Nov 10 16:47:02 EST 2005

I have made a place where we can stash test plots.  At least
one person suggested after my message this morning that
we might want to go to a wiki.  Probably that would be good, but
I'm not sure that we want to do that just yet.  If people want to
give me their opinions on this without posting to the list, feel free.

The test plots can be accessed through the main evla web page.
On the dark blue sidebar there is a link "EVLA Test Result Plots"
(just under the new links for the Test Schedule).   This link will
take you to a directory that lists subdirectories by date.  Going to
a subdirectory, you will find (for now) the plots from Walter's web
page.

I think anyone could create a directory and stuff plots in here, and
if you want to do so, go ahead.  If you want me to do it, direct me
to your plots and I will do so.

I think this will work best if we consider this somewhat dynamic, i.e.
I don't think we'll need to archive these plots or keep them around
very long (I would say no longer than a month, right now).  If things
are so important that they need to stick around longer, one should
probably write an EVLA Test Memo.

Mark