[evlatests] Re: Test plots off the evla web page

Mark Claussen mclausse at nrao.edu
Fri Nov 11 10:53:35 EST 2005

After further discussion with Walter, we have decided that a little
more organization will improve on my original proposition.  Each
subdirectory will have a date with initials, keyed to who was making
the plots (and tests).  For example we will have subdirectories like
20051109.wb  for Walter's initial tests on Nov 9, 20051111.rp could
be some of rick's tests on Nov 11.  It's possible that there might be
two tests of Walter's on the same day, and these would have their
own subdirectory, 20051109.wb1, for example.  I will also post the
accompanying report that goes along with the plots.   Walter's opinion
was that also maybe we *should* keep these around for a while.

Hopefully this is not too onerous, and will lead to a better understanding
of just what is going on with our tests.

Mark