[evlatests] Oracle on c3po

Pat Van Buskirk pvanbusk at aoc.nrao.edu
Tue Jul 12 12:29:46 EDT 2005

During the next few days, I will be upgrading Oracle. The database will
be stopped and restarted several times, so may be actually running
during the conversion. However, it is important not to access it during
this time. Please don't log onto c3po or access either evlamon or
evlaparm databases.

I'll notify you as soon as the upgrade is complete. Thanks for your
patience.

Cheers,
Pat

--
The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our
blessings.

Eric Hoffer (1902-1983, American author, philosopher)