[evlatests] Oracle Upgrade Status

Pat Van Buskirk pvanbusk at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Jul 13 09:34:48 EDT 2005

KScott has installed the new disks on c3po and should complete the OS
upgrade this morning. Ths OS took a little longer than expected.

I should be able to begin the Oracle upgrade sometime this morning or,
hopefully, by noon at the latest. I expect this will take two days if
things go well.

Rich has incorporated the substitute parameters database into his
software, so we are able to run the executor and test the EVLA antennas.
Should the upgrade take longer than expected and interfere with monitor
data work, I can also implement a test database for Hichem.

Cheers,
Pat

--
The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our
blessings.

Eric Hoffer (1902-1983, American author, philosopher)