[evlatests] Tests, Dec 20 2005

Rich Moeser rmoeser at nrao.edu
Wed Dec 21 12:17:41 EST 2005

> Looking for the L300 comb
> Vivek used a few hours taking more daya towards this.  The first
> hour was of dubious use because the antennas were not getting, at
> least, pointing commands.  Restarting the executor made it work
> again.  I spent little time investigating this, perhaps Rich or
> Barry can say more.

Vivek stopped by my office and informed me that he had a script running and
that ant 14 was not getting commands. Using the ACU screen, I verified that
was the case and then aborted the script. I then restarted the script
including both ants 14 and 16, again, no pointing commands were getting to
the antennas. I checked the executor messages on the screen and the log
file, no obvious problems were found. I saved the log file to inspect it in
more detail at a later time and then killed and restarted the executor. The
script was restarted using ants 14 and 16 and all appeared normal. I looked
over the logs a bit later and found nothing out of the ordinary so I sent
Barry an e-mail describing the problem.

--Rich