[Difx-users] Availability of difxcalc

David Gordon geovlbi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 12:18:52 EDT 2017

Hi Olaf, Manikantan,

As Walter said, I am the developer/maintainer of difxcalc. It is a version
of calc 11.0,
which has been extensively tested and used  at Goddard Space Flight Center
for
several years. The version of difxcalc on gemini.gsfc.nasa.gov is an older
version
that I should remove. You should get it from the difx repository.  Or I can
send you
the latest version if necessary. Unfortunately I have
been very busy with other work for a while now and have not had time to
deal with
difxcalc. If you have issues with it though, please let me know and I will
try to
address them.  We have always made calc freely available and I think that
goes
for difxcalc as well. So yes, you can modify it for your own purposes if
you need to.
I hope to attend the next difx meeting in October if I can get travel
approval, so
maybe we can discuss any difxcalc issues in Bologna.

Best Regards,
David
David.Gordon-1 at nasa.gov