[Difx-users] Availability of difxcalc

Walter Brisken wbrisken at lbo.us
Thu Aug 17 10:31:21 EDT 2017

David Gordon at Goddard is the maintainer of this.  He is the best to ask
these questions to.  The code as I understand it shoud not be treated as
open source, so you might want to get his reading on that as well before
proceeding.

As for the state of testing, I think that is in quite good shape.  VLBA
may switch to it as a default for new projects in the next few months,
though the roll-out plan here is not yet established.

 	-Walter

--
Walter Brisken